Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Temporarily Untitled :))



"I look like a bum who got himself a nurse for a girlfriend," you told me with the emphasis and sincerity only your eye-to-eye contact and half-smile could bring.

"We're more like the nurse-janitor couple you heard about in the radio joke," I added in a matter-of-fact way. Then another bout of laughter.

There we are in the nearest mall, me in my all-white Type C nursing uniform, and you in your green "Go Team" T-shirt, denim shorts, slippers and backpack to complete the look (I'm sorry I just HAD to be more specific on your getup for this post). But if people were keener in senses they would notice that despite our "funny loveteam" look, we are both happy, contented, and oh so in love with each other. (CHEESE ALERT!)

I am constantly amazed at how we always manage to squeeze in our irregular, hectic schedule the meager chance of seeing each other. Even if it means me walking 100kph after an exam because there's still 35 minutes left before it's your turn to go to your own review class. Even if it means you finding any reason to go to school just so we could be together on our way home. Oh, we do have our ways. Haha! :))

We'll I guess it just shows how much we love and enjoy being together, inside the bounds of rationality, of course. Talking to you is one of the best things in life. I smile like a fool and laugh my heart out when I'm with you and I don't care. <3

With this post I would like to thank you for all the things that we do so we could be together. Although it just comes naturally, not just an out-of-duty affair. I thank you for all the random times where we could sing and dance together, walk in the rain, eat till we get stuffed, whisper "I love you's" in public places when we think no one is looking, and just goof around with friends. I thank God for giving us all these funny and sweet moments that I will always remember. I thank you for the love and friendship, and for making me the proudest girlfriend on earth. :))

I love you so much! You make my heart swell with happiness and sometimes I just fear it might burst into a million pieces. <3

If it does, silhigon man nimo diba? janitor. hahaha. atik lang!! mwa. mwa. mwa. I so love you vhartsypiemyfatsunshineimissyoukaayo. :))


********
Due to our Pre-Board Exam activity, I was wearing my nursing uniform. Gilbert, my boy-and-friend, was going to have his usual after-class basketball game. Hence, the abovementioned attire. :))



0 comments:

Post a Comment