Sunday, October 16, 2011

FROM DOLLY TO XEJJY: A Reply


There would always be that one person who could make you - or at least try to - like what she likes doing.



And so my first blog would be for that girl who - with her powers - made me bring myself to her blog, read a post, stop in the middle, and had me signing up for my own account with the excitement of a gradeschooler filling up a slumbook. (well of course i got back to reading the post again afterwards.) HAHA!

This is to Shejerasadze M. Kamid. <3


Yes xejjy i welcome myself here at last! Haha. I'm so happy i got to read your blogs especially the one you wrote especially for me. OH IT MEANS A LOT! MAKES ME WANT TO BRAG :)) and thank you for writing it in bisaya. I'd say bisdak najud ka. haha. I know you know I would want to do this in your dialect. But i know you know that i dont know anything gyud. haha! So magbisaya pud ko :))



Happy pud kaayo ko xejjy na nameet tka. I'm so proud to have you as one of my dearest, best-est friends on earth (parang alien lang e no.). Gilbert may have Neil but I'd doubt if malabwan nila kung unsa ta as friends. makipagkompetensya gyud diay. haha!


And i miss you more!! sa FB og sa personal chika. haha. You will always remind me of how great my single life was, and also appreciate my not-so-single life (eto parang bagong kasal lang. haha). Yup i know wala pa kaayo ta naka talk about me not being single anymore, and our separation anxiety, but i want you to know that you always got a spot here in my heart that not even Gilbert (og aware xa ana) nor any girlfriend can ever take. <3 Please remember that i'm always here para tanang chika, way pili, about sa ako or sa imo or sa uban tao (na usually mas daghan haha). :)) salamat pud kaayo xejjy kay dako kaayo imong part sa among lovelife ni Taba. We both love you jud, you know that. ^^




Do you know our friendship makes me love being a girl? :)) Yes, talking is indeed our passion. Pag kauban ta, ang chika mahimong exercise sa kadaghan sa actions nato. hahaha. And yup tinuod jud na. Wala'y libre-libre, halos di naman gani mangaon. haha. Ü i also love the feeling na kaya nato buhaton tanan basta kauban ta. kanang murag naay adrenalin rush tanan. :)) I COULD BE THE GOOD VIBES NEUROTRANSMITTER BUT YOU SURELY ARE ONE OF MY VERY FEW RECEPTORS. I COULD BE MY BEST PAG NAA KA. pag magkauban ta naka activate tanan. kita najud ang pinaka-cool na friends! haha.



Yes, we complement each other gyud. Og proud pud ko nga dili kaayo ka buotan (sa uban. haha). I just love the way how your eyes SPARKLE with happiness and how they SPARK pag naay dili mao. hahah. Bongga para sa akin yan. Gusto nako na ma-work na ability. :))


Haha salamat pud nga dili ka KJ mukatawa. I believe that the essence of laughter is in the diameter of your mouth while laughing (hala sige imbento napud og saying. hahaha).


And about sa text? kinsa nag ingon na para lang sa mga crush og mag-uyab lang ang 
feeling na KAILANGAN magreply. OO. Kanang feeling na pag magtext ka, KAILANGAN makakita kog lain cellphone na pwede madelihensyahan og reply. hahaha! :)) yup, pwede manawagan sa SUN og GLOBE bsig gusto nila maging friends??


Ingon si Gilbert na ingon daw ni Lola Glory Ngo na swerte daw ang moles. Gusto pa nako mahibal-an kung unsaon nalang kung daghan na og moles, magka-match pajud! haha. Basig mag freakout si Lola. hahaha. :)) bitaw xejjy, I just feel gyud na kambal ta. Lahi rajud kung kita ang magstorya. Everything is funnier, sweeter, og mas freaky depende sa topic. (meaning ba nito ay exagg ta? siguro nga.haha.)


Ikaw jud ang babae na gusto nako ipa-ilaila sa akong mga anak in the future (okay let's not talk about the DAD. this blog is for YOU. i would write another blog for the dad. haha). And my daughters will envy Mommy Doll and Tita Xej and their friendship because it's simply one of a kind. And i will pray that God give them their own good friend. But right now I just wish honey and darling could find their very own xejjy, too, in the future. I wish every girl could find a friendship like ours. :))


You are beautiful, funny, sweet, thoughtful, crazy, honest, everything!! I thank God for giving you and the rest of the chikas to me. I am so excited to see us in the future. Let's have that happy business someday, dear. ♥





THANK YOU FOR WHO YOU ARE, XEJJY. 
I LOVE YOU SO MUCH MORE. MORE THAN YOU WILL EVER KNOW. :))





* I'd like to promote xejjy's blogs xejy.blogspot.com. Enjoy!*

2 comments:

  1. You made me cry for the third time around dollytot! :) I soo love this post! This is the best first post I read! HAHAHAHA. (biased lang) Yes, We're one of a kind :)And I'm so excited to read a post for Gilbert form you with soo much love! hahaha mwa! I love you toooooooooooooooooooo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha. thanks xejjy. alam mo bang nadelete ko pa yan?? and i had to do it ulit. buti nalang nasave ko sa fb ang mga words. hahah. mwa. i love you! yup2 xa naman next time. haha! :)) THANK YOU!!

    ReplyDelete