Saturday, November 26, 2011

The Best Monthsary I Had. :))

It's when I had to wait for 3 hours in a mall because you're still in class.
It's when it drizzled and started to rain when we got to church.
It's when we had a small "drama" all the way to the new restaurant we wanted to try.
It's when we got stuffed with the food, but weren't really satisfied because we didn't get to try their pizza.
It's when I struggled not to cry and then I heard you say something I didn't like.
It's when we stood for 25 minutes waiting and waiting for a ride home.
And all the while I had to shift between laughing and crying, smiling and frowning.
Keeping myself from looking somehow ridiculous.
But what can I do? That was how I really felt.

Still as I look back, it's the best monthsary I had.
Because you took me home and greeted my mom.
And went on listening to all my rantings.
I love the way you let me explain and say what I think and feel.
Talking things over and hugging and kissing with a little bit of crying.
I love the way you wipe away my tears (literally) and say how sorry you are.
And the way you tell me how much you love me.
So there you stayed until midnight just to make sure I'm alright.
When we bid goodbye I was more than okay, smiling and happy as can be.

At the end of the day it felt as if nothing went wrong and everything was perfect.
I realized that no matter how terrible a day could be, what matters is who you spend it with.
I can't help but smile at the thought of how much we love each other.
And for the Nth time I thanked God it's us and not somebody else.
No, I would never trade that day for anything else. <3

Happy Fourth Monthsary Vhartsy :))

2 comments:

  1. Im a HUGE fan of your relationship. ;) Im so happy for the both of you, Dolly and Ngo :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Kim Whoa thank you so much kimmy! So nice to see you in two straight days. Or nights pala. Haha. Mwa. Merry Christmas to you and Jeff! :))

    ReplyDelete