Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Now It's Christmas!

I just got home and mom asked me to help update our Christmas tree with more of those tiny lights she bought. Oh Christmas is just around the corner!! (*ha-ha! such a coincidence that our Tree stands at a corner in the meantime.*)

I used to say these past few weeks that it's only until i get my board exams done when I'd truly be able to feel the Christmas season.

How silly of me. (As i usually am)

Christmas IS NOT about me. It's definitely not about ME abstaining from thoughts of holiday shopping, Christmas parties and other unnecessarily tempting and commercialized activities we usually get busy with when December comes.

Rather, it's about JESUS and how He was born into this earth as a cute little baby so that a bunch of mean, silly kids like us could be saved from things much, much, worse than failing a two-day examination.

What a paradigm shift! Haha.

Happy Birthday, Jesus! :))

May you guys have a Merry Christmas!

0 comments:

Post a Comment